Re: Adding Fog Lights

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 19:58:13 EDT

At 05:48 PM 7/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
>My 97 Dak didn't come with fog lights. Does anyone know
>if the trucks are all pre-wired and I just neeed to add
>the lights or do I have to run wires too? Also... is
>the dash board wired for this too... or is that another
>wire that I have to run? Thanks - jack

Jack

Check with dealer's parts dept. There is suppose to be
a fog light kit available that includes the lights and everything
needed to do the install.

As for the Xenon bumper mating with the stock fogs, I think
Sam P. out in Cal. has one on his Dak. Maybe he'll see
your post.

I have the East Coast bumper cover and I know that I have
to relocate the fog light mounting frames towards the corners
and spacer them a bit lower.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG