Re: RE: Re: RE: No More Driving

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 20:11:34 EDT

Don't degrade the military... They have those rules for a reason... being
in the military is serious business, were mistakes can cost lives... Yes, it
is a little harsh, but that is part of the responsibility and duty of being
in the military. Remember, they help protect our freedoms....especially to
have bad-ass Dakotas!!!

Later!
Tom "Slick"