FS: 15x8 cast wheels from 2000 SLT

From: Jim (jimbrownf1@excite.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 21:15:04 EDT

Hi
I have for sale 4 15x8 factory wheels off my 2000 SLT. The wheels were removed at 37,000 miles and are in great shape. I need them out of my garage and would prefer to have someone pick them up but I will ship if I have to. Offering them to the list first, then off they go to EBay.
I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and would like $75 for the set.
I can even deliver them anywher in the immediate area.
Jim Brown
f1jim@yahoo.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com