Re: Adding Fog Lights

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 21:39:32 EDT

I could be wrong, but I think the dash is wired. you would need a new dash
peice though that has the cutout for the square switch (unless you have one
and its filled w/ a blank off)
I have seen the kits on ebay that are supposed to have everything needed,
and they are mopar.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed