Re: Adding Fog Lights

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 23:15:19 EDT

Look at the fuse center under the hood, look at the diagram for fog lamp
relay, now look for relay, No relay ok so look for the brass terminals the
relay plugs into. if you have the brass terminals then you are wired, look
up under front spoiler zip tied to frame area is the harness. This is how
mine was..