Re: Re: Adding Fog Lights ( more details needed )

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack+dml@cybermail.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 08:43:16 EDT

[This followup was posted to dakota-truck and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

In article <006c01c22ae4$afdb7360$c12eef41@kwreimer>, kwreimer@msn.com
says...

> Look at the fuse center under the hood, look at the diagram for fog lamp
> relay, now look for relay, No relay ok so look for the brass terminals the
> relay plugs into. if you have the brass terminals then you are wired, look
> up under front spoiler zip tied to frame area is the harness. This is how
> mine was..

I've got the brass contacts where a relay would go.... wonder
if I reall need the 'horn' relay. ;)

Not for the details... Is there 1 connection point that both
the left and the right light connects to... or is there are
there 2 connection points... one for the left and one for the
right?

On the drivers side, zip tied to the frame under the
front spoiler is an unused, Black connector. On the
Passenger side near the Horn, zip tied to another
wiring harnes is a unused, White connector. Is Black
for driver side and white for passenger side... or
is the white connector something unrelated and both
fog lights plut into the Black connector?

Thanks - jack