Re: Adding Fog Lights

From: Alex Ross (blackdak@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 23:47:11 EDT

My 97 Sport wasn't wired at all. But a buddy of mine's 97 SLT was. All he
had to do was add the lights and the interior switch. I had to add
everything and it was a b*tch. I was told that if you look behind dash where
the factory switch is supposed to go and you see a wiring harness, you're
all set. If not, you get to have fun. You can get everything at the dealer.
Although, some guys on this list have upgraded to different aftermarket
lights.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd