RE: Mopar engine builder claims stock Magnum engine rocker arms are 1.74 ratio instead of 1.6

From: Sam (srp@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 05:39:10 EDT

Never mentioned if the motor he was working on was touched before..
Probably already had aftermarket 1.7 rockers in it... I have 100% proof
difference between a set of roller 1.6 and 1.7s... PLUS, the performance
increase of the 1.7 over my stock setup (dyno numbers/timeslips to prove
it).

He's probably a great LA motor guy, but doesn't know a lot about the
magnum line of engines IMO.

Sam