O2 Sensor and a WTF is this???

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 08:47:17 EDT

I am going to replace my O2 sensor on my 93 V8
and wondered if there is a good place to buy it.
I am getting a wide range of prices and just want
to make sure I get a good deal.

Also surfing on Ebay I ran into this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&showtutorial=0&ed=0&t=0&indexurl=0&item=1843628719&r=0&rd=1

Is this for real??? Anyone ever try it??? I am
getting bored with my truck and am looking to
"boost" up the Hp and was curious.

Thanks

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.