Gen 3 to Gen 2 Tonneau Cover Question

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 08:38:15 EDT

Has anyone installed a tonneau cover from a 97-02
truck on a Gen II truck??? My brother is trading
in his 98 and it has a tonneau cover and I was
try to find a cheap one for my other 93 Dakota
(my work truck). It does not have to fit perfect,
just fit. I think that I can get it for next to
nothing, just want to make sure it will fit
first.

Think it will fit???

Thanks

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.