Re: Re: Gas gauge did something funky today....

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack+dml@cybermail.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 08:59:50 EDT

In article <001601c22b33$1f584440$e54cef41@kwreimer>, kwreimer@msn.com
says...

> Relax.

My gas guage did some funky stuff once..... I knew that it
was doing funky stuff... and I STILL ran out of gas. I was
1 mile from the closest gas station. I was pissed. I told
myself the night before... 'remember to get gas in the
morning... you can't make it to work on what you've got...'

After I ran out of gas, the guage started working again.

jack