Re: Re: Adding Fog Lights ( more details needed )

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 09:05:01 EDT

At 07:43 AM 7/14/02 -0500, you wrote:
>--SNIP--
>On the drivers side, zip tied to the frame under the
>front spoiler is an unused, Black connector. On the
>Passenger side near the Horn, zip tied to another
>wiring harnes is a unused, White connector. Is Black
>for driver side and white for passenger side... or
>is the white connector something unrelated and both
>fog lights plut into the Black connector?
>Thanks - jack

Those are the ones. I've tucked mine out of way until
I can relocate the fog light mounting brackets. The
brackets bolt to the steel bumper and are designed
quite cleverly ... the fog light aiming alignment
mechanism is part of the bracket. It's the main reason
I want to use the original brackets.

Bob