Re: Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals

From: bob (bocd@OPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 23:56:56 EDT

Hey Ron,
I took 1st and Chuck took 2nd.....I think the white truck with the cap
got third.

Wayne tied with the Dacuda for 1st in the R/T class and I think the
green with the silver flames took 2nd and the yellow / blue flamed dak
took 3rd.

My friend Al with the biue flamed black durango too 1st in the 4 x 4
class.....thats about all I can remember.

You should have stayed by us last night....it woulda been ok with us.

Nice meeting you

Bob
http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm