Re: Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 05:11:20 EDT

I would like to have, BUT I got a phone call from home and had to leave
earlier than I planned.
CONGRATULATIONS to all who won!!!!!!
I really enjoyed meeting all of you guy's. finally put some faces with a few
names, If all goes well for next year I'll be back with a few more
modifications, both performance
and appearence. I picked up more than a few idea's on saturday.
As far as the dyno was concerned I hit my target for this year, but I have
set a new goal for next year, and I fully intend to hit that target too.....

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com