2002 Chrysler Nationals (C@C)

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 09:09:45 EDT

Hello Everyone,
Weekend definetly wasn't anything like I had hoped. It would have been nice
to arrive Saturday before half the day was gone, and not making it back up
on Sunday didn't help either. Walked around and scoped out the DML attendee
trucks, but was only able to meet 2-3 of them.

It was nice to meet Doug Myers, Ron Taylor, and Matt Barrett this year.
Also met James from Ontario along with another fella who I didn't get his
name (sorry). Saw John Price when I walked past his truck, but he was busy
talking to someone else. (Guess I'll have to catch you in Hanover John.)

Guess I was just too tired to enjoy it this year. Hope everyone else had a
great time. There was definetly a super turnout of vehicles for this years
show. Well, just look forward to the next get together.
Catch you all later,
Rich - Ashburn, VA