RE: 2002 Chrysler Nationals (C@C)

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 19:04:40 EDT

I can relate with Rich,when he said he had to leave early...well my wife and
i didnt get there untill 11-11:30 or so,none my doing(were not going to go
there :) )...any way, I would have liked to meet more of you all, but if I
had of hung around I wouldnt have been able to see what i got to see.
Hopefully next year well stay the whole weekend. Im glad I was able to meet
Rich Wisotzkey( As he was leaving on sat) and Matt Barrett(impressive run
!!!).

Everyone's trucks were very nice, it gave me ideas that i want to do to my
truck.

Now i have a couple of questions i want to ask you all.
     ...I have a Mopar Roll-bar that i want to put on my truck,but i dont
want to loose the use of my Tonneau cover( vinyal,sport master, frame with
snaps) does anyone know if and how the cover can be altered to be mounted
around the bar??
     ...I want to remove my Clutch fan and replace it with an electric
fan,that i have seen this weekend. how is the fan wired?? i just want to get
an idea before i dig in to it!!!
Thank you!!!Tom

====================================
contact info...