Moment Of Silence, Please.

From: Seth Bush (almond_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 10:53:40 EDT

Hey everybody. Just thought I'd bring this up and request a moment of
silence. Yesterday I was on my way to one of my best friends' wedding when
I saw one of the most painful things for any Dak owner. Off to the side of
a farm road was a Gen I Dak with the front end all smashed up. It didn't
look driveable, the fronts of the fenders were right up against the front
wheels and the bumper was about 6 inches in front of that.... I have no
clue who the owner is or whether or not he is even planning on getting it
fixed, but I thought we should all take a moment and show our concern for
this Dak Owner in need. Thanks.

Seth Bush - Malvern, OH
'02 Dakota Club Cab SLT+ 4WD
LT Almond Pearl Metallic