Re: Moment Of Silence, Please.

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 11:14:20 EDT

****Taps plays in the background as Granpa removes his tattered Dodge
Truck hat and bows his head****

Not many Gen I's left in good condition :-( I see lots of them around
Chicago in terrible shape. Every time I see one - I want to buy it,
park it, and restore it! If I give in to those temptations I will be a
pennyless man for life!

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow