Re: RE: No More Driving

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 13:18:27 EDT

I wish I could say that there is no problem...but it's not looking good for
the home team right now...all I can do is Request Mast, but I want to read
up on that first before I do anything...get all my ducks in a row if you
know what I mean...that way I don't go up there looking like an idiot and I
get what I am after!!!
I haven't been up for my NJP yet...don't even know if I will be NJP'd, but I
will find out in a couple hours what to expect...keep your fingers crossed
for me! I'll be back on in a while and let you know
Eric Jerman