RE: No More Driving

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 09:23:55 EDT

What problem? You know, you can appeal it if you are in the RIGHT.

I know, I have beaten several court cases for speeding in CA/base, IRS tax
audits and so forth based on principle of being right.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps