Re: Re: dakota fog lights

From: Vic (ib4x4@satx.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 15:15:56 EDT

It probably varies based on what year your Dakota is, but for my '01 the
foglight switch is integrated into the headlight switch. You turn on the
parking lights and head lights by turning the dial. Then to turn on the
foglights, you pull the switch out. The foglights can be used with parking
lights only or with headlights.