Re: Roll Pan

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 15:13:37 EDT

I have the holey rolie pan (don't know who its made by). I bought it used
off ebay, and had it painted. I am thinking however of selling it and just
getting a regualr pan tho. The thing is with these you cannot use a hidden
hitch with them due to the exhaust pipes being right where the frame rails
are. Look at my webpage for pics. (Exhaust is still not on, due to me being
undecided about keeping it)

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed