Re: recalibrate the speedometer

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 17:29:37 EDT

>Do you have any more info on that Jon? (what gears to use for what
>tire/axle combo, where to get em) I have some new... goals... set for
>Daktoberfest heh... and I really want to keep my speedo accurate.

>Granpa - (Silver89)

If you're gonna go bigger (you BETTER be going bigger....), don't change the
speedo. That way your speedo, and odo will actually be reading LESS than
what you put on it. Therefore, it looks like your truck has less mileage
than it really has.
Just keep in mind that you are going faster than what your speedo says. ;-)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....