Update on my Dak.....

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 13:14:45 EDT

So i finally got ahold of the guy in service that has been workin on my
truck up in NY. And they are going to replace the cam, and crank sensors.
They each run about 30 bucks, no biggie.
But he said they were trying to get one of those sensors out, and they were
having a tough time with that.
I kinda assumed that it is jammed in there with a little bit of Jon's clay.
  hehe
Probably the same as when i changed the plugs a while back, it took a lot of
muscle to yank them out because fine particles of dirt had slid down beside
the plug sleeve or whatever, and had made it really tough to pull them out.

Anyway, i'm still guessing that the whole bill is gonna be less than $500
US, which is about half of what i originally thought it was going to be, so
i'm still happy. :)

And the plan is to get a friend to drive me up to Jon's this Thursday
evening, and then we'll probably change the oil after driving the Dak to
Jon's place on Friday, just to clean out any little bits of water and silt
that have hung around in the engine. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out....