need oem connector for ignition coil

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 13:48:20 EDT

Hey all,

  I just got a new coil for the dak (1995 5.2) but MSD now makes one that
uses the stock connector for the wires, unfortunately I had replaced the coil
with an MSD coil back when they didnt do that so I dont have the male
connector for the wires. The dealer said I'd have to buy the whole wiring
harness. Does anyone have an extra laying around that I could buy? or live
near a junkyard that'll let you cut one off? I'd be glad to pay for it.

John S