Re: Re: Boyds are on the way YEEEE HAWWWWW

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 12:46:35 EDT

Yep that is them. I got the same size. I will be running 275/50/17 Nitto NT
450s on them

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, R/T rims (soon to be Boyds) with 275/50/17
Nitto NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles uuper and
lower, JVC CD player,