Re: Tornado Air vain device - STEVE

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 23:01:20 EDT

Not to be a snoop and reply to someone else`s
message,but Steve,one thing you`ll want to think
about:
Yes,the Tornado does dramatically increase mileage and
power,in some cases over 200%. But keep in mind that
this IS a TORNADO,and along with the high wind speeds
that are normally associated with tornados,you`ll also
have a lot of dirt and debris flying around inside
your throttle body as well. Imagine your dismay when
you`re challenged by someone at a red light,you tromp
down on the throttle,and your TB is suddenly filled
with chunks of splintered tree limbs and stuffing out
of somebody`s couch! I guess what I`m trying to say
is, some forces are best left up to The Almighty to
control. You need not try to harness THAT kind of
power,Steve. :) Steve P.
--- Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL>
wrote:

> Ray, not to beat this dialog to submission, I am
> curious for someone to
> validate the difference between a Tornado Air vain
> device installed along
> with a OEM stock air hat and a S&B cone filter with
> a mandrel tubing to the
> TB unit, to verify the difference in MPG/HP/TQ?
>
> --------------------------------------
> Steven St.Laurent
> C4i System Engineer
> C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
> Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
> "Never be content with somebody else definition
> of you. Instead, define yourself by your own
> beliefs,
> your own truths, your own understanding of who
> you are. Never be content until you are happy with
> the unique person GOD has created you to be."

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.