Re: Re: RE: Mike Leach Flash

From: Canucker Trucker (mal5@ualberta.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 10:59:37 EDT

First, thanks everyone for the replies.

Larry, a few questions:
1. is it on a 4.7L?
2. how do you like it?
3. how much $ and where did you get it from?
4. any troubles?
5. are their claims true about the instant boost at any RPM?
6. how's your gas milage?
7. was the kit 100% complete?
8. what other mods do you have?
9. did you have to flash your pcm to retard the timing (and was that
included in the kit)?
10. can you still run 87 octane?
11. have you dyno'd it (or taken it to the track)?
12. most importantly ... would you recommend it?

Sorry for all the questions but their website is down and their customer
support is really sporadic.

Anything else you think I need to know, please tell me.

thanks in advance, its much appreciated!

--
Canuck
Y2K 4.7L 2wd 5spd