Re: energy suspensions.... where to buy?

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 23:59:18 EDT

I paid $55 US for my front end kit. It included bushings for both the uppers
and the lower control arms. I got mine from a local speed shop, just before
autozone started carring them. But I don't know if they carry the control
arm bushings, I do know that have the sway bar bushings.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed