got my boyds and I was Riped off

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 23:52:25 EDT

Well UPS came today and droped off my boyds. Well all I have to say is it
will be the last time I buy shit from ebay. The guy said they were in
perfect shape and that they were Boyds Timeless 6s. Well they look lilke
boyds but I really don't think they are the real thing. Anyone ever hear of
anyone making copies of boyds. They don't even have the Boyd logo on the
center cap just a oval kind a like AAA rims R/T wheels no lodo just a
outline. Well thats not the worst part. The rims were in perfect shape right
WRONG they look like they came from a junk yard. They are beat to hell the
lips are all bent up and they are scratch up really bad the one looks like
it was rub on a curb for a mile. I don't even think i can mount tires on
them. I should have known better when I won the bid and only paid 550 for
the set. Oh well I could always put them back on ebay and sell them to some
other unsupecting poor guy NOT. IS there any thing I can do about this like
make the guy give me my money back or something. I was about to order a new
set then stpoed because I saw these Guess I should have ordered the new
ones.

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, R/T rims with 275/50/17 Nitto NT450s, GTS
style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles uuper and lower, JVC CD
player,