Re: Re: got my boyds and I was Riped off

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 01:06:54 EDT

I can't find the link right know since it has been over 30 days since it
ended. Thats right it took a month for him to ship them too. And I am still
trying to find out it they are real boyds. Is the boyd logo a sticker or is
it a realy logo on the caps. Oh thats anopther thing the caps won't come off
they look rusted to the wheel I was beating on the a while ago with a hammer
and they won't come out

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, R/T rims (soon to be Boyds) with 275/50/17
Nitto NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles uuper and
lower, JVC CD player,