Re: Re: Re: got my boyds and I was Riped off

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 00:56:37 EDT

Go to your my "my eBay" page and click on the "feedback" tab at the top,
then click on the "leave feedback" button, it will give you access to all
the auctions you have not left feedback in the last 90 days. This will give
you the ability to either leave feedback (or wait and use a negative as a
threat) or it will give you the auction number. You can then find that
auction page for up to 4 months by the number alone. Contact me if you have
any more questions. I would definitely file a fraud claim for $250. Ebay
will shake him down for you, and either you will get the money back, or you
will get back $250 and a set of wheels.

Thanks,
Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.