RE: RE: Front Brake Rotors Warping

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 09:39:00 EDT

Thanks, Don. Ray is right. I had spoken with a Dodge Mechanic and he
admitted that Chrysler in the years pass used the inferior quality parts
(cutting corners like the big GM). Sad but now that DaimlerChrysler has
change things with the QC element, it will take from 5-10 years after a
merger to make a come back.

Same as with GM, with Walker and Lutz at the helm< things make take awhile
but there will be changes to meet the global selling of QA cars.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps