Re: Re: RE: Mike Leach Flash

From: Canucker Trucker (mal5@ualberta.net)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 13:26:00 EDT

If I do get it, it probably wont be for another 6-8 months or so ... maybe
even not til next spring when finances are a little more stable ... I'm just
trying to do as much research as possible right now so when I do fall into a
whirlwind of money (yeah right) I'll know exactly what I want to get.

thanks though.

--
Canuck
Y2K 4.7L 2wd 5spd

<LarryH1019@aol.com> wrote in message news:2b.2a5239f0.2a698e2c@aol.com... > > Canuck, > > Glad to help. > > BTW, if you decide to go through with it let me know off line and I will give > you my phone no. so you can call if you have further questions. Not sure I > would be a lot of help as I did not personally install, but I would try. > > Have a good one, > > Larry >