Re: Re: Congrats to Bob & Chuck!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 15:57:02 EDT

At 02:53 PM 7/19/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks for the congrats and kind words Jon. :-) I'm sorry
>I missed you again this year. One of these years we'll have
>opportunity to meet. Did you see the results for the clubs?
>The DML came in third out of about 15 clubs. Nice turn out :-)
>Chuck Robbins

My congrats to you and Bob as well.

Unfortunately, while coming in third in the clubs, the actual numbers
were still not enough to meet minimum requirements to cover the
DML tent and Jon has taken a 'hit' for the past two years.

I personally feel a bit guilty because I've chosen to make my one,
big trip into the U.S. the Nats instead of ACN.

The other Bob.