Re: INDIGLO DASH PPL PLEASE HELP !!!

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 15:22:41 EDT

for the time being, i just laid the white guages over the balck factory dash
cuz i am in a hurry and gonna test out the needles to make sure they work
right now.. i was just really concerned about the glue holding down the
black guages cuz once i do this, the white guages have to work or im
screwed...

oh well, i'll have pictures up by the end of the weekend on my website..

ttyl

--
Eric Giblock