Re: Re: Congrats to Bob & Chuck!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 21:18:28 EDT

At 11:50 PM 7/19/02 +0000, you wrote:
> Hmmm, that's odd! I heard that the MML, which is usually 2nd got
>bumped to 3rd this year thanks to the PT Owner's Club coming out of
>nowhere for 2nd. I assumed that the NE HEMI Owners Assn. took #1
>again. Are these results posted on-line anywhere? -Jon-

I don't know of any on-line site as yet. According to Jim, the NE
Hemi club took 1st (as usual) and the PT club took second with
the MML taking third. Jim said that the DML was third from the
bottom :-)

The PT club took second because they held their national event
there and, I think, they co-sponsored ACN this year. The PT
club also had a huge meet in Niag. Falls, Ont. about a month
before ACN.

Car winners who stayed for their awards on Sunday can be found at:
   http://www.worldatmydoor.com/siteAlbum.asp?album_id=15784&site_id=157540

Bob