Re: This is getting ridiculous......

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 00:32:59 EDT

Mista Blasta....

I'm sorry but I can't help but chuckle a little. Not at your misfortune
my friend, but at the absurdity of it all. It's reminding me of your
flag raising attempts at the 2000 BBQ - you would seem to solve the
problem and then - snap - something would go awry. LOL Fear not - from
my knowledge - nothing can stop a determined Blasta! :-)

Mr. Plow wrote:

> So, we're hoping to the replacement pulley and belt tomorrow, and get
> them back in, and i'll be on my way home again, this will be attempt no.
> 3 to get home WITH my Dak. hehehe
>
> Oh, and if we can't get it back on the road by ourselves, i may just
> torch it, and claim the insurance. BUT NONE OF YOU HEARD NOTHIN!!!!
> ;-)
>

> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow