Congrats to Bob & Chuck!

From: Kathy &/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 07:30:23 EDT

Hey guys, congrats from us too. Chris wanted to let you all know that he
thinks the All-trucks awards girl was better looking, and he got to hug her.
LOL.
http://www.worldatmydoor.com/siteAlbumImage
asp?site_id7540&album_image_idG5094

Kathy
www.cruznlo.com

I don't know of any on-line site as yet. According to Jim, the NE
Hemi club took 1st (as usual) and the PT club took second with
the MML taking third. Jim said that the DML was third from the
bottom :-)

The PT club took second because they held their national event
there and, I think, they co-sponsored ACN this year. The PT
club also had a huge meet in Niag. Falls, Ont. about a month
before ACN.

Car winners who stayed for their awards on Sunday can be found at:
http://www.worldatmydoor.com/siteAlbum.asp?album_id\21784&site_id\217540

Bob