Re: GS-T Eclipse

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 23:27:54 EDT

Whadaya mean it didn't have the power of what came after it ?
The 95-99 Turbo's had 210 horses and the 2000+ GT V6 only had 205.
2 less cylinders + 1 turbo = 5 horses more. And thats stock to stock. It is
much easier to squeeze more horses out of the turbo.
Only reason I traded mine in on the truck was I needed to haul my bike and
jetski.
Damn, I'm probably gonna get shot for sayin that ;) LOL

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed

<B1LLYW@aol.com> wrote in message news:cd.1a86d3f6.2a6b7f86@aol.com...

> In a message dated 7/20/02 5:52:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> joel.esler@us.army.mil writes:
>
> << Mr friends, I have a dilemma, found a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, GS-T
Loaded