Re: The Pit of Doom

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 03:19:01 EDT

The Pit must be enacting revenge on everyone for the way its been abused.

*cough*sideways*vaults*cough*2wd*rooster*tails*that*can*be*seen*from*space*
*cough*launches*into*the*pit*at*88MPH!*cough*

Funny - the two Dakotas who abused the pit the most seem to have been
mauled the most! heheh - I see another trend developing here... treat
the pit nicely and it treats you nicely. Hmm - Maybe Neil knows
something the rest of us don't? heheheh :)