RE: The Pit of Doom

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 13:55:46 EDT

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Granpa Silver89
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 3:19 AM
 Subject: Re: DML: The Pit of Doom

The Pit must be enacting revenge on everyone for the way its been abused.

*cough*sideways*vaults*cough*2wd*rooster*tails*that*can*be*seen*from*space*
*cough*launches*into*the*pit*at*88MPH!*cough*

Funny - the two Dakotas who abused the pit the most seem to have been
mauled the most! heheh - I see another trend developing here... treat
the pit nicely and it treats you nicely. Hmm - Maybe Neil knows
something the rest of us don't? heheheh :)

The one thing I know is that if I break my truck I probably won't be able to
afford another one anywhere near as nice as this one. Also, from my
observations, the waterfall climb probably contributed more wear on the
trucks than all the time spent in the mud pit. Both Dakotas that climbed it
did so at a penalty. The pit contributes more to electrical connection
problems and radiator clogging. The rock climb and impacts to the drive
train are tougher on the mechanical stuff, IMHO.