4 Wheel ABS All Disc or 2 Disc and 2 Drum?

From: Lance Robertson (lance@roberstonland.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 20:07:42 EDT

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota QC. I ordered 4 Wheel ABS which when I ordered I
thought it said disc. We were doing the brakes today (for the first time
that I did them) and the rears are drums. Did I get snookered or is it
possible to have ABS with drums as well and the 4 -wheel abs that I bought
(the only one available) was still 2 front disc and 2 rear drums? The sales
guy I called today said he thought they were all disc but couldn't say for
certain. Anyone have any thoughts?

Lance