Re: 4 Wheel ABS All Disc or 2 Disc and 2 Drum?

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 01:31:52 EDT

Hi Lance
     If memory serves me correctly GM was first in Detroit to offer ABS on
cars, later trucks. The majority of passener cars at the onset and probably
since which must be close to 10yrs now have front disc and rear drums w/ABS
on all 4 wheels..
     There has never been a Dakota factory option for disc brakes on the
rear. I believe the advance publicity has discs either std or as an option
on the forthcoming '03 models and ABS on all 4 wheels continues in '03 to be
optional too

Paul Sahlin