Dakotas in germany

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 03:12:32 EDT

Hi,

the transaltion "sharp thing yor dakota, got one too" is right.
You see more and more Dakotas here in germany more the GEN III than the GEN II and a few GEN I.
In my opinion there are about 6 GEN II and about 10 GEN III here in germany. More people drive RAMs.
In germany it is better to drive the Dakota because the streets and the parking lots a a little to small for the RAMs.
Also the gas is very expensive here, what you pay for a gallon we pay for a liter.

Have a nice day
Stefan Bartels
Hamburg, Germany

GEN II Dakota 1993
3.9 V6 Magnum
17x8 centerline sundance style 906
235/40 17 Barum
checkmate tonneau cover
BellTech Spindles 2" lowered
BellTech Schackles/Hangers 4" lowered

Future mods:
coils 1" lower -> on the way
blocks 1 " lower -> arrived
new paint job
WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/