Dodge 0 - Suzuki Street Rat 1

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 09:36:44 EDT

Sorry...I could not help myself this morning beating up a Durango 5.9. I
was just snickering at the poor sod when the next lights turn red.

I guess I need a back window sticker saying: "DODGE TRUCK RULES - #1".
YES! I know, unfair advantage.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA