Re: Congrats to Bob & Chuck! (Cruznlo)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 15:39:28 EDT

Thanks for the congrats Kathy. Congratulations to you as well for your
placement in the All-Truck Show. Must be some real tough judges out there as
I was sure you'd be bringing home 1st. I heard a rumor (good) about your
Dakota. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but should I look for
your Dakota in the near future? :-)

And as for the congrats to Bob and me for more than the show, video's are
available upon request. Loreen finally learned how to use the camera at the
most inopportune (sp?) time :-) :-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport

""Kathy &/or Chris Carton"" <carton@madriver.com> wrote in message news:3D3B63AA.000018.78207@kwc1... > > Bob, > > Sounds like congrats for you and Chuck are in order for more than the show! > > Anyway, go to www.allusionsphoto.com and at the bottom of the page, click on > Albums, then choose the All-Truck section. > > Kathy > www.cruznlo.com > > > Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:19:18 -0400 > From: bob <bocd@OPTONLINE.NET> > Subject: Re: DML: Congrats to Bob & Chuck! > > Thanks for the congrtas Kathy > The link for the All Trucks girl didn't work...I would like to have a > look at her :o) > Me and chuckie didn't line up for the picture....he hugged me...I hugged > him :o) and we left! > Bob > http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm > > > Kathy &/or Chris Carton wrote: > > >Hey guys, congrats from us too. Chris wanted to let you all know that he > >thinks the All-trucks awards girl was better looking, and he got to hug her > > >LOL.