Camber Bolt

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 15:34:48 EDT

Thanks to Ron Wong for getting me the FSM page on suspension alignment,
Ekstrand is using it too.

Anyways. Does anyone have a torque spec on the Camber and/or Caster bolts.

All I know is it's damn tight. I pushed as hard as I dared on my ratchet
wrench and it wouldn't budge. I'll buy a breaker bar today. Right now I'm
set at about .5deg positive, I'll be trying to get about 2 deg negative.
I'll let everyone know what kind of camber I can get out of it with the
Hotchkis drop on it.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota