OEM parts wanted / needed!

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 05:02:57 EDT

I'm looking for a rubber exhaust hanger from a 2000 QC or one that matches.
Part numbers stamped in the OEM is 52017607 & 61368. Looks like a figure
"8". 3.5x2.25 inches by 1.25 inch deep. If anybody has one to spare please
let me know.

Also in need of 1 or 2 used OEM tires. Good Year Eagles LS, P255/65R15.
Preferred in the D/FW area in order to save shipping. I was a nice guy and
just put new tires in my daughters car and now money due to me for a side
job that was tagged for new tires for my Dak has been delayed for about 4
months :( Two of my tires are legally not safe (thread warnings showing). I
do have a spare I can use so I could get by with just one.

post here or E-mail me at y2kota@1scom.net if you can help me out and to
arrange payment.

 Thanks in advance!

Don Mallett