RE: Just Zaino'ed the Dak

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 13:18:57 EDT

Hey Adam!

Just to let you know, what Mike did is only required 1 time (4 hour
investment). I do it once every year with all of the salt on the roads here
in MI. After that, it is literally an hour per application. You are going to
spend at least that amount of time with any wax. The biggest difference is a
wax will only give you one full coat. As you are applying the wax it will
remove any old wax. The Zaino product is a polish which does build layers.
Thus you will get multiple coats of protection (and shine). Obviously the UV
rays from the sun will deteriorate the layers, but the point being you can
get better protection from the polish than a wax.

Just food for thought :)

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 49,200mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU